Saturday, June 11, 2005

Houston, we have a problem...

Nope, nothing wrong, just getting your attention... no, seriously.

Well, here's the first post. As the blog description says, I love learning discovering new things, and I probably enjoy doing this the most online. I also like discussing issues and current events. For more of what I like, check out my profile.

I hope to blog more regularly this time around. Just to explain the last sentence... if you view my profile, you'll see that I've been a member of Blogger since April 2003 (can't believe it's been two whole years!). At that time, I started a blog called (not very creatively) "Malhaar's World". When I was just two posts down, I got busy with a whole lot of things and just never got back to my 'world'.This time, I've been a bit more creative with the name (thanks, Douglas Adams!) and it looks decent too (my first blog was almost entirely a lurid shade of orange).

So, here's to a new start! Do come back and have a look from time to time. You can check out some of my favourite links and my latest photos by clicking on the links alongside. You can also syndicate/subscribe to my feed. Comments are always welcome, and if you like what you see... tell a friend!

See you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home